Menopause Symptoms Management
Menopause Symptoms Management can seem tricky, but with the right help, your symptoms can be easier.
The weather is getting warmer, but it may be too warm for some women. Because hot flushes, night sweats and irregular bleeding can all be common signs of menopause or peri-menopause.
Hot flushes and night sweats.
Not everyone suffers these symptoms. Our adrenal glands are meant to take over hormonal control from the pituitary gland at menopause. However, if they have been overworked due to prolonged stress then the menopausal symptoms can appear.
The liver also plays a role in detoxing and processing hormones. Similarly, if the liver has been overworked with dietary, lifestyle or drug toxins then menopausal symptoms can occur.
How many menopause symptoms are there?
There are more than 34 separate symptoms officially associated with the menopause! Anxiety, fatigue, weight gain, memory loss, hair loss, insomnia, joint pain, headaches, incontinence. it’s quite shocking, isn’t it?
In our modern world, we are stressed, oestrogen-dominant and disconnected from nature. Menopause can also trigger an identity crisis. ‘Who am I now?’ You may have an empty nest or feeling that you are becoming older.
Homeopathy can bring hope for the physical and emotional symptoms.
Our bodies are amazing, self-healing organisms!
5 Ways to ease menopausal symptoms right now:
- Take a daily essential fatty acid such as Omega 3 and 6 fish oils or flaxseeds
- Absorb some magnesium through the skin, either with an Epsom salt bath or Betteryou spray (see my blog)
- Eat some fermented foods like kefir, kombucha tea or sauerkraut.
- Eat organic meat and dairy to reduce exposure to synthetic hormones.
- Practice meditation, exercise and mindfulness to be at peace with yourself.
If you want to learn more, my online menopause course can help.